How do you know if a girl is interested in you?
One way is to look for red flags that tell you it’s not.
In this post you will learn:
- How to know if a girl is interested in you
- How to tell if a girl is using you
- How to know if a girl has zoned you a friend
Listen to the audio version here
Read also: How to text women to reply (guide)
She does not send text messages in a reasonable time
Everyone is busy and you will not always receive a text message immediately. Not a bad sign.
But if it takes you days to get back, you don’t really like it. Even for busy people, it is quite easy to send a quick text message.
So if it’s taking an unreasonable amount of time, it’s a good sign that you should probably stop sending messages and moving on to someone else.
He only knows you when he needs orders
He needs to assemble his Ikea furniture, he wants a trip somewhere, he needs help with something electronic …
It could be anything. But if you only want to hang out when you need something, you’re using it. She doesn’t really like it, she just likes what you can do for her.
Now, on the other hand, if he calls you at midnight because he needs “something else,” it’s okay. You may want to stay for this. But don’t stay when you don’t have anything.
She avoids being alone together
If someone doesn’t want to be alone with you, they won’t go out with you either.
He always brings his friends to hang out
This is another way to avoid being alone. It’s even worse when she doesn’t even tell you she’s carrying her friends.
You’re waiting for her to date, do some fun together, get to know her, maybe get intimidated and she carries the whole crew.
She calls you “good friend”
Do you want to be her friend when you try to date her? The answer is no. The reason your friend tells you is because she avoids any kind of intimacy.
The type that leads to a relationship. And she’s saying explicitly that you’re a friend, that is, she doesn’t have the kind of romantic feelings for you that you have for her.
She Says You’ll Be a “Good Boy for Someone”
She says that one day you will be a “good guy for someone.”
That someone is obviously not her. And that’s what she says. One day you will be great for someone else.
She tells you about other guys she’s dating
This is almost like a knife to the heart.
And right now, you’re just the “gay friend” you trust. If he’s talking to you about the other guy you’re dating, you’re officially his friend. AKA the friends area.
She Flakes Often
So make plans and cancel at the last minute. This indicates that you are a kind of plan B. When better plans come out, you will go for those better plans. And she is also proving unreliable.
This is something you definitely don’t want in a couple.
Maybe it will be reliable for someone else. But the fact is, if you’re crazy, you’re not interested.
Read also: How to send text messages to women (6 deadly sins to avoid)
He has emotional baggage
Having luggage doesn’t mean she’s not interested in you.
However, do you really want to be with someone with luggage? They will tell you all the drama of their lives.
And the boys go into this mode where they want to be the hero and they come in here and save her. Well, you won’t save it, but it will put a lot of stress on your life.
She will not sleep with you
If someone doesn’t sleep with you, you’re wasting your time. Maybe he has some “special rules” and won’t sleep with anyone for 10 months.
Chances are it will fade away before it reaches that stage. Or find someone else who is more assertive and makes things happen.
Listen to the audio version here
Some signs that you are interested
- How do you know if a girl is playing a lot to get interested or not: When a girl is playing hard to get, she can act indifferently with the boy. Maybe sit in your chair and talk to other people without paying attention. It may be giving contradictory signals, such as being hot one minute and cold the next.
- How do you know if a girl is interested in you: The first way to find out is if she’s interested in you – does her eyes focus on you, or does she look distracted? When a girl is interested in a boy, she can send him private messages on social media or flirt with him when they are together. If he smiles when he sees you, or touches your arm when he speaks to you, or always looks at you when you are in the room.
- How to tell if a girl is no longer interested: The girl will usually stop contacting you, ignore you, and not look for your company. When you ask her out, she rejects you. Or, when you start talking to another guy (at a party or meeting).
- How do you know if a girl is interested in texting: If a girl texts you quickly and often, she’s interested. If your messages are very short and it always takes a long time to respond, it may not be.
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.