Would you like to create a powerful attraction with men?
Stay tuned – I have an interesting way to look at this:
HERE’S A QUESTION: When was the last time you had one? perfect day?
Think about all the events that happened and the conditions that came together to create this great day …
- Maybe the traffic lights were green all the way to the office, and you got there half an hour before work.
- Or you may have received an email from a friend you haven’t spoken to in a long time.
- Or maybe your bartender drank your morning coffee right, setting the tone for the rest of the day.
When you consider all the factors that made everything “click your place”, what do they have in common? Well, all these ideal events or instances are, at best, fleeting.
They won’t last all the time, so basing your perfect day on them guarantees disappointment when things go wrong.
“But what does this have to do with dating guys?” you can ask me.
Here’s the thing: Some people also have a similar way of thinking when it comes to being in a relationship.
I have spoken to many women who think that a perfect date is based on certain conditions. Also, his idea of the perfect man is someone who needs to be 100% up to an imaginary person in his head.
If you need everything to be perfect just to be happy, it can make you too rigid to go out with someone outside of your comfort zone.
Closing people and opportunities is not a healthy attitude.
Having an ideal result in other areas of your life can be a good thing, like working in your career. But dating a guy is not about the outcome, it’s about the experience of growing up with someone else.
So if you’re too focused on having a relationship to meet a certain set of conditions to make your life “perfect,” then you’re just having the fun of dating.
Meeting a boy should not be part of any life fulfillment checklist; you better take a man for what he is.
Don’t just play a role in the movie of your life to complete it.
If you act like this with men, it will ruin your dating life in a number of ways:
- Being too rigid with the type of men you want to date with eliminates the opportunity to meet other guys who may be a great partner for you.
- Working to “be in a relationship” creates a certain kind of despair, as you will do everything you can to make sure things work out, even on your own.
- For example, going out of your way for the “good of the relationship” will ruin your other priorities in life and cause you to put everything else in suspense for him.
- Men will feel this necessary behavior and it will hurt their perception of you. They prefer to go out with someone who is not afraid to reject them when they have to take care of their other needs.
Being with a boy should enrich your life, and not fill a gap or be part of a “perfect life agenda.”
Stop thinking too much about the future and live in the present.
Learn to follow the flow of an appointment, even if you don’t need a page from your fantasy scenario. If you work with a particular guy, take advantage of the moment and enjoy the experience.
If it doesn’t work, learn from it and move on.
Either way, what matters is that you have opened up to the opportunity instead of avoiding it out of the need for things to always be perfect.
And when you relax in the present, it makes you fun, vibrant and totally committed to the moment. A boy couldn’t be happier with a girl like that.
Learn more here about what men want and how to keep a guy from leaving …
Yours, in Perfect Passion,
– Carlos Cavallo
UPDATED ON 9/29/2021
#create #powerful #attraction #men
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.