If you are here, you are probably single and over 50 years old. You may also be nervous about the idea of online dating and wondering if it’s normal for an older bachelor to use dating apps and other modern services.
Here is your answer. It’s absolutely normal! Many great singles find love online every day!
However, you need to be careful about which applications and services you use. You need to make sure that you are using a dating app that is safe, easy to use, and has a good reputation.
SilverSingles is one of those great apps. Take a look at our breakdown of what makes SilverSingles worthwhile, and see why we think this is one of the best apps for singles over the age of 45!
Is SilverSingles worth it if I’m not good with computers?
SilverSingles is very easy to use. Even if you are new to computers, you should have no difficulty using SilverSingles.
When you register, you will immediately be shown a video tutorial to introduce you to all the features available on the site. You can even choose to pay for a workout that will help you create a better profile and learn how to use the site effectively.
Suppose you are having trouble trying to understand a function of the platform and do not want to pay for a coach. SilverSingles has a great support team that can help you know the details of the site and everything it has to offer. Just send them a message through their contact form or call 1-800 for help.
Can I find true love in SilverSingles?
Yes! SilverSingles is a platform based on the idea of never being too old to find true love and company. If you answer your personality questionnaire honestly and take the time to find out about your matches, chances are you’ll find a truly supportive partner.
Here’s why we like SilverSingles
- It is a safe and easy to use space for singles over the age of 45
- You can try the site without paying a dime.
- Users have access to useful features such as an on-site coach, smart combination, and reading receipts.
- You can download a version of the site app for iOS and Android to take from anywhere.
SilverSingles suits this type of singles
- Singles over the age of 45 looking for a truly compatible romance.
- Senior singles who want the option on the online platform or on their phone.
- Singles who like to use in-depth personality tests to determine matches.
- Those who don’t want to feel pressured to add photos while trying out the site.
- Singles who like to be able to try a dating site before paying for a subscription.
Here’s the best way to try SilverSingles for free
SilverSingles is an amazing way to immerse your toes in modern dating, no matter how old you are.
You will find other singles who are well established in their lives and who have the same ideals around romance and company as you. You don’t even have to pay anything to try the site!
If you are ready to try SilverSingles, click on our free trial link below!
Additional SilverSingles resources
Is SilverSingles worth it? Frequently asked questions
Do I need a credit card to sign up for SilverSingles?
No! You can sign up for SilverSingles without adding any financial information. When you sign up, a page will appear asking if you want to pay for a subscription. You can skip this page to continue your free trial, no credit card information required!
Do I have to sign up for SilverSingles if I want a younger lover?
It depends on how old you are and how “young” you are. If you’re over 60 and prefer a couple between 45 and 55, SilverSingles is perfect for that! However, if you’re looking for a 20- to 30-year-old partner, you won’t find it on SilverSingles.
Can people my age really find love?
Absolutely! While it is true that divorces among those over the age of 50 have increased over the last decade, the number of new marriages in this same age group is also increasing. It is fair to assume that as dating platforms and adult singles programs grow, people over the age of 50 have begun to realize that they should not remain in unhappy marriages and can seek true compatibility and happiness.
I accidentally bought a payment plan! How do I get back to a free plan?
Uh oh! Don’t worry, we’ve all been there. Canceling your paid subscription is easy, but you need to know which platform you used to subscribe to your subscription: Apple Pay, Google Play or On the Website.
Apple Pay cancellation
- Grab the Apple phone you used to subscribe to SilverSingles.
- Open the Settings app on your Apple device.
- Tap your name.
- Tap “Subscriptions.”
- Scroll to and tap your SilverSingles subscription.
- Choose “Unsubscribe”.
Cancel via Google Play
- Grab the phone you used to subscribe to SilverSingles.
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Tap the profile icon at the top right of the screen.
- He knows “Payments and Subscriptions.”
- Tap “Subscriptions.”
- Scroll until you find your SilverSingles subscription, select it.
- Choose “Unsubscribe”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions until you have completed the cancellation.
Cancellation on the website
- Log in to your SilverSingles account on your computer.
- Go to the “My Account” page in the main menu.
- Choose “Relevance”.
- Tap Cancel.
- Please select a reason for cancellation and click “Continue”.
- Re-enter your password to verify your identity.
- Click “Confirm”.
#SilverSingles #worth #Authentic #Answer
Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. If you click on one and make a purchase we may receive a small commission.